Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Emergency Phone Call at 6:30am today!!!

Pam's Frolic
Emergency at 6:30am today?
My phone rang!
Everyone knows I'm a "Night Owl" and rarely go to bed before 12:30-1:00am!
Since nobody calls me at 6:30am, when my phone rang.....my heart skipped a beat!
I looked at my caller I.D. and saw it was our daughter's number, it must be serious! Oh, no......
As I grabbed the phone, I heard a sweet little voice say, "Nana? This is Savannah....I just lost my 1st Tooth! I turned it one way and then the other way....and it fell out! ISN'T THIS EXCITING?"

And.....as any good Nana would say at 6:30am, "Savannah, I'm so thrilled you called me to share THIS moment!"

(One of many special moments she and I have shared)
As I hung up the call....I thanked the Lord that our dear Granddaughter and I share this special relationship! The same special relationship my Mother gave to our children!

Our families love just continues, from generation to generation......

PRAISE THE LORD!!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

So cute mom! You are the BEST NANA ON EARTH!!! Love you!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

It's always a JOY to hear the sweet voice of a grandchild, even at 6:30am!
What a wonderful way to start your day!!! JMV




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved