Thursday, May 7, 2009

Did you ever have little girl - Tea Parties?

Little Girl Tea Parties?

Would you like to have one with your BIG girlfriends, NOW?

Go to a place that offers tons of fancy teas/coffee, flavored lemonades, ect.? All served in fine china or crystal?


With a meal not just presented unforgettable beautiful, but it all tastes unforgettable too?

Then come join us at the Women's Spring Retreat,
and all this is included in your Retreat Reservation Fee!



Click here to register or just see the details!!!!



4 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

Hope your retreat went well! :)

Pam Riley said...

Thank you for thinking about the Retreat.....it hasn't "went" yet. :-)

It's NEXT Saturday, May 16th.
The registration deadline was just Mothers Day week-end.

Either way, I sooooo appreciate your prayer and support!

Thanks a bunch sweet friend!
God Bless YOU!

Front Porch Society said...

oops! lol. I don't even know what day it is half the time!! Working nights does that to a person. There was even one night I showed up to work - ON MY NIGHT OFF!!! *shaking my head* I obviously realized my mistake and went home after the LT pointed it out to me. Yep....sad, I know. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a special time at your spring retreat. Things just won't let me get there this time. Maybe at the next one. ac




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved