Monday, June 1, 2009

Teaching at a Health Fair in Southern Iowa…

Pam's Page 30- "Finances"Saturday was such a blessing!
My dear friend Karen, had invited us to come teach at her Hospital Health Fair.

Our topic was “How to FEEL and LOOK younger!”
Sandy and I conducted three classes, with precious women…..hungry to learn!

Elizabeth remained in the Expo area, and handled additional questions from the participants. It was a day well spent and filled with fun memories!


Thank you Lord:1) For my dear friend Karen, Marketing Director of this Hospital
2) For great business partners, Sandy & Elizabeth
3) For such a great opportunity to reach out and touch more lives


4 comments:

Sheri said...

What a blessed weekend Mom! Your pictures are great too. What a beautiful set-up!

Front Porch Society said...

If ever you are in the Cedar Rapids area, you will have to let me know. :)

Anonymous said...

same for me, if you are doing this in this area, let me know so I can learn. looks so great!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, incase you don't know I am AC (above)




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved