Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can I feel like a Princess too?

Pam's Page 37 - "Family Life"
Can I feel like a Princess too?Like my 3yr old granddaughter, Alisa?

SURE!! I think you can rediscover, at any age, the “little girl” inside! You’ll always be our Heavenly Fathers “little girl” – and He loves to watch YOU dance, celebrate life! You are His princess, so celebrate each day in YOUR castle.....
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: God made YOU a Princess!
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God." - Luke 18:16
Great Book for Christian Women-
"His Princess: Love Letters from Your King" by Sheri Rose Shepard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I will order this book today. I have needed to find more joy in my daily living.

I have felt far LESS than a Princess, but your precious video brought tears to my eyes. I want to feel as care free as your little granddaughter.

Thank you-
The Chatty Iowan

kimkbidwell said...

I have this book....it is so awesome!!! I am going to encourage our daughter to read it as well! God is so good. He is so faithful. He is so worthy of praise. God bless you!

Sheri said...

Love this Mom! Miss you so, so much!

Meg McLaughlin said...

We are all His princesses! We are His little girls. When I was away from the Lord and in a deep, deep depression (my husband had just moved me to my own apartment, and we were in the process of getting a divorce), my daughter, Kendra, sent me a CD by the group Go Fish. On it was a song entitled "Your My Little Girl". The chorus goes like this: You're my little girl, you're the one that I've created. No one in this world will ever be like you. When you're crying in the night, all you need to do is call Me. I'll be there for you, cuz you're my little girl." In the verses it talked about how someone has treated you unfairly, and they were wrong, and He knows how much pain you feel, and He is sorry. The song was His love letter to me, one of His princesses! It told me that no matter how alone I felt, I wasn't alone. He was there for me. I turned back to Him at that point, and it has been a joyous journey ever since. I know He will never abandon me, and I am never ever alone! He made me feel so special. Praise the Lord!




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved