Friday, March 19, 2010

I have reached a new "NORMAL"

I've reached a new “NORMAL"- as they say!
Our sweet Buddy can never be replaced-
and he will be forever miss!!!

But his Sister Princess and I are bonding on a whole new level-We even went CLOTHES shopping TOGETHER, the other day! Petco was our store of choice!

OUR NEW NORMAL-Princess now owns her first DRESS and girly pink NECKLACE!



WHY?
Several family and friends suggested it would help me to get over Buddy - if I bought another dog, bunny, cat, ect! I prayed over those ideas, but felt strongly those were not my only option. Instead….I’M GOING TO CELEBRATE THE PET I ALREADY HAVE!!

And “WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE”

5 comments:

Sheri said...

That's hilarious! Savannah LOVES it!

Mary Jo said...

That's so sweet. I Love it...!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty is Pink! Sweet Princess! Woooof Woooof!
Jeanne :)

Unknown said...

Pam -- Thank you for sharing your heart here! I love your blog! Thanks for the insights you sprinkle through the wonderful pictures. Blessings, Debbye
debgraafsma.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww the pink out fit on Princess is adorable. Im ALWAYS buying little outfits for my mini doberman Harley (:

samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved