Thursday, October 29, 2015

NEED HELP WITH YOUR PRAYER LIFE?

You will be blessed by a book my Pastor Lynne co-authored - “Secrets to Powerful Prayer”

I have read many books on prayer, but this is one of the best I've seen for getting into the practical essentials of biblical prayer.

Our Pastor Lynne and her husband Pastor Mac - have influenced Scott and my Prayer Life, like none other!!!!


I highly recommend this wonderful book to anyone looking to understand prayer on a deeper level or to anyone teaching or leading a prayer group..........

0 comments:




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved