Sunday, December 14, 2008

God gives us more than we DESERVE!

Pam's Page 27- "Finances"
It's been an incredible blessed nine days, staying at The Venetian Resort. It is one on the most gorgeous Hotels we have ever stayed at. The resort theme mirrors that of Venice, Italy!

Wow, pictured below....is just one awesome view from our Hotel room!
I was blessed to be asked to be one of the Speakers/Trainers at this amazing National Convention. To have an opportunity to share my experiences with a ton of people from different backgrounds and languages! Each class had an amazing group of people.......very eager to learn!

In between Speaking/Training.....Scott and I were seeing the sites and having a blast!
The last five days had it's own special blessing. Our son Willem and his adorable girlfriend Stephanie.....flew out to join in the fun!Once again, I never take for granted....that the Lord loves to bless His children! I am very grateful for all He is doing in my life! He continues to bless us way beyond what I could even think to ask for!

Thank you LORD!!!!


1 comments:

Sheri said...

Love all the pics Mom... what a fabulous time! I'm so proud of you!!!




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved