Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas, not just "politically correct" - Happy Holidays!

The past few years I had noticed that Christmas has become so 'politically correct' that no mention of Christmas was made by most retailers, they usually wished people 'Happy Holidays.'
So this year I am making a conscious effort to wish everyone Merry Christmas...my way of saying that I'm celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. I was especially encouraged today- As I visited the mall and my local grocery store. Every single person that I wished Merry Christmas too.....REPLIED back with Merry Christmas too! It was as though.....they where longing to KEEP the true meaning alive as well. Yipeeeeee! I'm sure the angels are celebrating these positive moments in Heaven!
God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been saying Merry Christmas to people, whick includes the ones who say Happy holidays to me. I also feel I am speaking the true meaning of this holiday season. Merry Christmas to all of you. AC




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved