Sunday, December 27, 2015

Bad news, Christmas time flies - Good news, you're the PILOT

TRUE CONFESSION:
The 2015 Christmas Holiday seemed to fly by so quickly! 
Each year there is always something I didn’t quite find time to accomplish - SO I’VE ALWAYS WISHED I HAD MORE TIME!!!!

I love Holidays - the decorations and the parties!
But its spending QUALITY time with friends and family, that I love most! 

TIME SPENT THIS YEAR - around the dinner table, talking about things that really matter!

TIME SPENT THIS YEAR - playing games and watching movies, that fill the air with laughter!

I’M GUESSING I REALLY DON’T NEED MORE TIME!
It’s more quality use of the time I already have!

The bad news is time flies! 
The good news is we're the PILOT!
AMEN

0 comments:




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved