Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fitness Coach, Accountability & Great New Friends!

Pam’s Page 21- “Friendship”

Getting fit and losing weight can actually be a lot of FUN! Especially if you find a Health & Fitness Team like the fun one I joined seven weeks ago (20 lbs ago)!!!!!!

Health & Fitness Coach Alana is pictured (below) holding the bathroom scale and her fruits and vegetables!

My accountability to these great new friends (three others not pictured) has inspired me to stay consistent with exercise and focus on eating healthy. They’ve helped me re-discover the skinny voice in my head!

My old self wanted to keep M&M's near by in case of an emotional emergency (tee-hee).

But the skinny voice says, "Just eat a piece of fruit or a food bar."

My old self wanted soda in massive quantities.

But the skinny voice makes me drink water. Oh but for a complete thrill she'll let me put a lemon on the side.

My old self would choose a salad every now and then but felt like I was going to die of starvation.

But my skinny voice says, "These greens are so tasty, pretty too (tee-hee)!"

My old self loved fried things, especially McDonalds French Fries….yummmy!
But my skinny voice says, "Tsst, tsst--- I'll enjoy baked foods and look good in a swim suit instead (tee-hee)!"

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go girlfriend! Seven weeks WOW look what you did. What a great attitude. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this great example. Life sure is about choices, I too need to re-discover MY skinny voice!

Looks like your new fitness friends are alot of fun! Wish I lived closer, I'd join you all.

God Bless you-
Kathy L.

Anonymous said...

Girl you crack me up! I have somewhere to go in Dec. that the FAT GIRL in me IS NOT invited to! I need my Skinny Voice to take over for the next few months!! Love your M&M food group too!! I'm with you!! hahaha

LOL-
The Chatty Iowan

Anonymous said...

You're an inspiration. I'm cheering for you!

Becky A. : )

Front Porch Society said...

Oh, but chocolate is so good for you!! *said in an evil voice* hehe!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job Pam! I am so proud of you. When you put your mind to it you can do anything.
I am looking foreward to be seeing you soon.
Missed you!
Sharon




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved