Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He’s crazy about you!

My sweet blogging sisters-

It's been crazy busy the past 10 days; traveling 4 states - flying, driving, speaking, training, ect!

God has been doing awesome things in my life! I just haven't had time to place any new Posts!

You sisters are still always on my mind, and I have a ton of new things I want to share..........imagine that (tee-hee)!!!!!

I will need a few more days before I have the time to place my thoughts in print, but I did want to give you just ONE thought for the day!

"HE'S CRAZY ABOUT YOU!"




If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.

If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.

He sends you flowers every spring, and a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen.

He could live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart.

What about the Christmas gift He sent you in Bethlehem; not to mention that Friday at Calvary.

Face it, He's crazy about you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Pam!
I'm a blogging friend of your daughter's and after reading your comment on her recent post, just had to come check you out. Your comment sounded so much like what my mom would say:). She's a Nana too to my three (two girls and a boy!)
Blessings sister!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to spend some time with you this past week. Plus, love your blog.

You are so full of energy, and your enthusiasm...... you are just awesome. I'm learning so much from you, not only about business, but as a person.

You are such an awesome person. If we all could be a little bit like you, this world would be such a pleasant place. You do make the difference.

I am just so blessed to work with you and learn from you.

Thank You-
A.R.

Sheri said...

Beautifully said Mom! Thanks for always reminding our family that we are treasures to both you and Dad and our Heavenly Daddy!!! *Hugs*




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved