Tuesday, March 3, 2009

~ Aim for a Better Life in 2009 ~

Pam's Page 28- "Finances"

~ Aim for a Better Life in 2009 ~
"People who aim at nothing hit it with amazing accuracy!"

May your troubles be less,
May your blessings be more,
May nothing but happiness come through your door!

~ Join Me ~
2009 Target
~ Creating Victory Habits ~
-No one is in charge of my happiness except me.

-Remember that I are too blessed to be stressed.

-Forgive everyone for everything.

-Make peace with my past so it won't spoil the present.

-Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'

-The best is yet to come.

-Enjoy the ride. I will remember this is not Disney World and I certainly don't want a fast pass. I only have one ride through life so I'll make the most of it and enjoy the ride.

-Each night before I go to bed I will complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.

-When I wake up in the morning I will complete the following statement,
'My purpose is to __________ today.'

-Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
-Play more games and read more books than I did in 2008.

-Make more time to be in God's Word, practice more meditation and prayer. Drawing closer to my Lord. This provides me with daily fuel for my busy life. He is my strength!


-Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under 6yrs.

-Dream more while I'm awake.

-Eat breakfast like a Queen, lunch like a Princess and dinner like a college girl with a maxed out charge card.

-Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less processed foods like this....(tee-hee)

-Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.

-Take a 10 to 30 minute walk every day. And while I walk, smile.
-Try to make at least three people smile each day.

-Don't waste my precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things I cannot control. Instead invest my energy in the positive present moment.
-Realize that life is a school and I am here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons I learn will last a lifetime.

-Smile and laugh more. It will keep the NEGATIVE away.
-Don't take myself so seriously. No one else does.

-Envy is a waste of time.

-Don't compare my life to others. I have no idea what their journey is really all about....

We are to strive to “live holy and Godly lives as we look forward to the day of God.” (2 Peter 3:11,12)

COMMENT TAB-
Please share one "target" you are aiming at - for a Better Life in 2009!

4 comments:

Katra said...

My verse of the year is "Out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks". (Luke 6:45)

My prayer and target for 2009 is to make sure that what comes out of my mouth is pure, clean and life-giving! I'm praying that God will transform the wellspring of my heart so that pure water flows forth.

Be blessed! :-)
Kendra

Pam Riley said...

Wow....Kendra! Your message gave me "goose-pimples"....

Your verse and target for the year is exactly what our Spring Womens Retreat Commitee has had layed on our hearts! A vision that we will come together and stand in agreement with our sisters...that all that comes out of our mouth is pure, clean and life-giving! That we empower one another to live in total VICTORY, joy and peace....by our spoken word!
*I hope you will attend and share your personal journey with us all.

God Bless-
Pam

Kristin said...

My goals for the next year have changed in the past 24 hours.

My saying has stayed the same. God has provided in the past and will continue to provide in the future.

My goal is to get fit, be healthy in body and mind, and spend time with loved ones.

Anonymous said...

My verse for the year is the Proverbs 31 Women.

My prayer and target for 2009 is to make sure that my marriage is a Top Priority, not just something I take for granted.

Blessings-
The Chatty Iowan




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved