Friday, July 11, 2008

Even if I don't WANT to?

Pam’s Page 16 – “Finances”
Hello Home-Base Business Women-

Wouldn't it be great if success was always easy! Just drive down the road of "Memorable", park your car and take a nap! When you wake up.....you're a success! NOT!!!!!With all my being, I’ve had days that I just don’t want to stretch and improve my business or myself. So some days I have to push through the "don't want to's" because on the other side of every "don't want to” is a really great feeling of accomplishment. To know you are GROWING as a leader and a mentor.

Author John Maxwell says, “As a potential leader you are either an asset or a liability to your organization! A business can not grow without until its leaders GROW WITHIN.”
If we want to be successful in any business, we must push past the “don’t want to’s” and remain a Student of that field. Lot’s of education is available over the Internet, and that’s great for stay-at-home Mom’s. However, one of the best ways to get the “total experience” is through live training and instruction from top field leaders and industry experts.

I was blessed again this past week, to continue my education and growth at the Artistry Beauty Institute in Grand Rapids, MI.
I love ABI’s extensive and comprehensive training courses! I love spending time with other women who are growing, developing, and becoming more effective! They know on the other side of every "I don't want to” is a really great feeling of accomplishment.






































I also know that YOU (my blogging girlfriends) are passionate to reach your maximum potential and seek to mentor others. YOU are a woman who avoids making excuses for your lack of personal growth. You wouldn’t be spending time reading this Post, if you didn’t want to avoid the “don't want to’s” in your life!
LET US STAND TOGETHER: "The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me (and you) to go to the heights." Habakkuk 3: 19

Is there a "don't want to" thing that you've been avoiding? What is God enabling you to do today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me - it's I "DON'T WANT TO" exercise! Yet you are correct - On the other side of every "don't want to” is a really great feeling of accomplishment.

Plus, I go to a excercise class because I know I need live training and instruction from an expert.

All these same concepts apply in my business too. I need to remain teachable and modivated!

Blessings-
The Chatty Iowan

Anonymous said...

Great post, as always!
Fun to see Cindy DeVries in the last picture! It looks like an awesome experience!
LOL-Diane

Kristin said...

I have the put off until tomorrow syndrom. It only took me 2 months to get back to exercising other than what walking I did at lunch hour. The dishes, laundry, building my businesses all seem to be the points that I have to push myself to do. My businesses have been on the back burner while getting my son to a point to graduate and then off to college. Now is the time to find new customers and build my businesses. They do not grow by themself and only go backwards when attention is not paid to them.

Kristin

Pam Riley said...

Kristin-
For sure most all of us struggle with "BALANCE"....I sure do! It's exciting to know that EACH DAY IS A NEW OPPORTUNITY, A NEW START.

Celebrate your achievements, count your blessings.....you have alot to be proud of! You are an amazing wife, mother, friend and business women!
I thank God you are in my life!

Blessings-
Pam




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved