Saturday, July 19, 2008

Grandbabies are one of the sweetest adventures of your life!

Pam’s Page 18 - “Family Life”

Our two precious granddaughters melt my heart every time I hear them say, “I love you Nana!”WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER- They follow me like a shadow, studying every crazy thing I say and do. I’m especially grateful that there are locks on our bathroom door…..to give me that brief moment of privacy (tee-hee). However, even those moments include little voices saying – “Nana are you done yet?”
WHEN WE ARE APART- I live to get another new picture via e-mail. I live to hear their little voices on the phone! Tears fill my eyes just because I miss their touch.


MOST WOMEN HAVE MANY TITLES- Our names change when we get married and we get the title of WIFE. Then we give birth and we get another title -MOM. I never thought that the NEXT title in life could make my life any richer than it already was! The title of NANA or GRANDMA brings with it…..special little people that hung-the-moon!
"Nana - Grandma" is truly a title to cherish! If you are not one yet, may I be the 1st to tell you that your life will only get richer when grandbabies enter it. Get ready for one of the sweetest adventures of your life!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Precious! And, I know from experience that you are the best mom and "Nana" on earth! And, you have two little ladies who are so excited to follow you around when you come to visit us in September!!

Love you!

Pam Riley said...

Sheri-
I'm sooooooooo proud of you as our daughter and a little Mommy!

I'm sooooooooo excited for Sept. to get here. To get to hug all of you and kiss our latest addition to the fam, our 1st grandson! Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!

As he grows, he probably won't follow me around like Savannah & Alisa do. However, hopefully he will still find me a "some what" entertaining Nana (tee-hee)!

Love-
Mom




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved