Friday, July 4, 2008

Winner of My 4th of July Drawing!

Congatulations to the Winner of My 4th of July Drawing!


Drum roll please------the winner is - USA in Cognito
You have won a beautiful Cross Photo Frame that reads:"We walk by faith , not by sight.."
I will need further information: Can you please pull up my “Contact Me” link and e-mail me the address to ship your prize! You can have me mail it to you, a family member or any friend.....it's yours to give!
Thanks to all who participated! I have been very blessed by all your "Comments"!!!!

3 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

Awww....thanks, Pam! I will send you my contact info. *hugs*

Pam Riley said...

Hey, it blesses me to bless my blogging girlfriends with a gift!
I soooooo appreciate all of your comments, ideas and feed back!

Did the prize arrive to your home yet?

Love-
Pam

Front Porch Society said...

Pam,
thank you....I got the present in the mail on Saturday. :)




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved