Monday, March 31, 2008

Aging Gracefully???

Pam's Page 2 - "Friendship"
There’s a certain amount of peace that comes with getting older. I realize this as I am in my early fifties (yikes!). After so many years of aspiring to unattainable ideals, I have finally learned to let go and relax. “Letting go” doesn’t mean that I’ve stopped caring about my face, my hair, or my body. I still care, but I am more realistic about my expectations of myself. I am (finally) comfortable in my skin – and it is such a relief. Now my energy is focused on creating a new ideal, a new reality, and a new aspiration for myself – and that is the essence of why I started this Blog.
Too many women of my generation feel bad about the fact that they’re no longer young. These women are so caught up in the negative that they don’t have any energy left to focus on the positive.

I’m excited to share the good news, it’s never to late to make a commitment to yourself. I am still learning ways to better myself, and I hope to continue learning for the rest of my life.

Today's Nugget:
*Book “Living Beauty” by Bobbi Brown
Looking for tips that have helped women look and feel their best? In this book you will learn from experts – dermatologists, hairdressers, trainers, nutritionists, stylists, doctors, and many more – plus advice from dozens of amazing, beautiful women we admire!

Today's Prayer:
Dear God,
May my spirit be reborn,
that I might be a better person.
I give You my shame
over whom I have sometimes been,
and my hopes for whom I wish to be.
Please receive them both.

Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With such a busy life, how do you block out time to do everthing? I work long hours and always struggle with no time for myself.

I want to wake up early and have "me" time, but sleep is just so tempting!

I really struggle with time management! I would love to hear tips from you and others. Can that be a blog topic PLEASE?????

sandy said...

Don't dust.




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved