Monday, March 31, 2008

Lead From The Heart…..

Pam's Page 2 - "Finances"Dear Friends-

It seems like the older I get, the more I’d love to control everything and every body around me. If the world would only do “what I want” (tee-hee)!

When I can't control everything around me, everything around me seems to be a reminder of just how in control God is. He plants special lady’s in my life, and teaches me through them!
Leadership isn’t just getting others to follow you. A true leader focuses on the people in their team, and how to best encourage each individual to reach their fullest potential. A true leader leads from the heart. Today's Nugget:*Book “Developing the Leaders Around You” by John Maxwell
The key to surrounding yourself with other leaders is to find the best people you can, then develop them into the best leaders they can be. Great leaders produce other leaders.

>>>TAKING ACTION>>>“Be doers of the Word, and not hearers only.” (James 1:22)
Choose at least one action you can take to have a true leaders heart and bring out the best in others.

Write it down, commit to it, and start today!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Pam, you picked an awesome picture to show leadership. You are a wonderful leader and Sandy nurtures her team and the rest of us with great blessings.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pam, I know what a blessing you are to so many women and how much they appreciate and love you. You have such a servant's heart. Everything you do is out of genuine love. You are amazing! I love you to pieces. You bless me!

Love,
The Chatty Iowan

Congnghesg said...

You are a very lucky person

------------------
Thực phẩm chức năng hỗ trợ thúc đẩy chiều cao




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved