Monday, March 31, 2008

Love Of A Daughter...

Pam's Page 1 - "Family Life"
Since I started my Blog because of our daughter's encouragement, I will start this topic exposing my heart as her Mother.

Even though she is a mother of two little girls and has a baby boy due this August…..she will always be “our little girl.”

Sheri is an author, speaker, and inspirational soloist. She was Miss Iowa 1997 and has since spoken before hundreds of schools, churches, business, youth, and pro-family organizations across the country.Click here to visit her site - Sheri Prescott Ministries
Click here to visit her Blog -Purely His
Though many miles may separate any of us from our children, the light of our love will always shine upon them!

Today’s Nugget:*Book “How To Be A Super Model” by Sheri Prescott (our daughter)
Our Heavenly Father is the Potter and we are the clay. He has a vision and purpose for our lives. Day by day he molds and shapes us into something more magnificent……

Today’s Prayer:Dear God,
Please take care of my precious child
as her path now leads her away from me.
May angels surround her,
and may she find her way.
May my love for her
be as a light that surrounds her,
for all her living days.

Amen.

2 comments:

Understanding U - Chief Operating Officer said...

This girl rocks! You really should check out her blogspot. I promise...it'll bless your sox off!

Anonymous said...

I just checked out your daughters blog. I see alot of her Momma - COURAGE and FEARLESSNESS (both stemming from a deep understanding of God's love and grace!). Thank you for sharing this and your life where I extract that God is involved in our daily lives, our business as well as in our church!

God Bless You All-




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved