Monday, March 31, 2008

Wrong Thinking Can Keep You From God's Best…

Pam's Page 1 - "Finances"
Hello Dear Friends-

Several years ago a women asked me about the belief and vision I had for our home-based business. "Explain that vision to me. Why do you still have belief in that opportunity, even though many have failed?" she questioned.I will never forget that conversation as long as I live. I was not prepared with a noteworthy answer, because my own belief level was luke-warm! I hesitated and then rambled a rather feeble reply.

The truth was I had assumed that I’d already peaked, I’d reached limits in my life, that I would never be more successful. I’ll never achieve significance, do something meaningful, or enjoy the good things in life that I’ve seen others enjoy.And I promised myself afterwards that it would never happen again. I would enlarge my vision and begin to live up to my full potential, with Gods help.I started looking at life through eyes of faith, seeing myself rising to new levels. Seeing our business taking off. Seeing our family prospering. Seeing our dreams coming to pass.

Today's Nugget:
*Book- “Your Best Life Now” by Joel Osteen
To conceive it, you must have an image on the inside of the life you want to live on the outside. This image has to become a part of you, in your thoughts, your conversation, deep down in your subconscious mind, in your actions, in every part of your being!

>>>TAKING ACTION>>>“Be doers of the Word, and not hearers only.” (James 1:22)Choose at least one action you can take to enlarge your vision and begin to live up to your full potential, with Gods help.

Write it down, commit to it, and start today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great character training moment for me, reading this topic. To stick something out because you committed and worked at it, even if it's hard, and just trust God with the results. Thank you for sharing so openly!

Have a great week!
I'll be back often!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for looking for new ways to empower women. The stories of other women are valuable. Thank you for helping with a vision for our lives!

Elaine




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved