Monday, March 31, 2008

The World Is My Classroom……

Pam's Page 1 - "Friendship"
We’ve all had a female friend or mentor that has deeply touched our life. One of mine has been Corrie Ten Boom. A spellbinding account of her life has been told in the best seller, THE HIDING PLACE.
I thought I’d turn the topic back to you…..my amazing friends. Why don’t you post a comment today, sharing a female friend that has touched your life and why!

Today’s Nugget:*Book – “Tramp For The Lord” by Corrie Ten Boom
The school of life offers some difficult courses, but it is in the difficult class that one learns the most – especially when your teacher is the Lord Jesus Himself.

Today’s Prayer:Dear God,
May I be worthy
of an honored role
in the lives of those
who are younger than I.
Show me how
to use Your gifts well,
and how to pass them on.

Amen

2 comments:

supermodelstephanie said...

Hey Pam,
Awesome job on you webpage.
I love all the pictures, ect.
Love you bunches!!

Love,
Stephanie:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam for your ideas and for providing this forum. I too have Corrie Ten Boom as one of my mentors! I have several of her books in my night stand, close at hand.




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved