Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Drawing RESULTS-

Pam's Page 10 - "Family Life"
Happy Mothers Day to All-

This has been an amazing Mothers Day, one I'm NOT likely to forget!
The things I expected to happen today: My husband, my Mother, our daughter, our son-in-law, two granddaughters and myself would share an exciting day! We would all start out at their church, with our daughter singing a solo (Giving Mommy Dandelions, A Hand Full Of Weeds......but Meant More Than Any Roses). Then we would share a wonderful dinner and head to our Granddaughter's Dance Recital for the whole afternoon. After that - we would return to our daughters home where she and my Mother would draw the winning name for my Blog Drawing!
*Picture taken TODAY - myself, our daughter and two granddaughters!
*Notice my Mother is MISSING from this picture????
This Mothers Day was full of those "surprise" moments in life (Yikes)- My Mother has been in the Hospital since Friday! The last 5 days were full of many challenges, Mom in and out of two emergency rooms and admitted into two different Hospitals. However, I have watched God perform many miracles and to make a long story short - MY MOM GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW! Long story but - Praise the Lord!

Now--- are you ready to know WHO won my Blogging Mothers Day Drawing? Drum Roll please----

Congatulations to the Winner of My Mothers Day Drawing -The Chatty Iowan who wrote "It makes my DAY, every time I visit your blog! You are truly committed to "EMPOWERING" us all. Keep the articles coming girl!!!!Love-The Chatty Iowan.
You have Won: The Book - "Inside My Heart" by Robin McGraw
I will need further information: Since you are anonymous - can you please pull up my “Contact Me” link and e-mail me the address to ship your prize! You can have me mail it to you, your Mother, your Grandmother or any friend.....it's yours to give!
Thanks to all who participated: I have been very blessed by all your "Comments"!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
What a wonderful surprise!!!
Such a blessing to recieve this book, I will cherish it dearly!

LOL-
The Chatty Iowan




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved