Thursday, May 1, 2008

Want to WIN a Mothers Day Gift?

Pam’s Page 9 – “Family Life”
That’s right! I want to bless one woman with a Special Gift. You can keep it for yourself or have me mail it to your Mother, Grandmother or friend!

Now--- are you ready to know more about this FREE Mothers Day Gift? Drum Roll please----











Win the Book - "Inside My Heart" (Oh yes!)
It is an autobiography written by Robin McGraw, wife of television talk show host Dr. Phil.












HOW A NAME WILL BE DRAWN ON MOTHERS DAY: Each time you post a comment on any of my blog posts from now until Mothers Day (May 11th) - I will enter you in this drawing. On Mothers Day my Mother and our daughter Sheri will draw a name.

I WILL POST IT THAT AFTERNOON:I will Post the winner and her comment, so it’s still OK to leave anonymous comments! Make sure to check my Blog to see if it was a comment YOU left, because if you are the winner…..I will need further information. You can pull up my “Contact Me” link and e-mail me the address to ship the prize! You can have me mail it to you, your Mother, your Grandmother or any friend.....it's yours to give!

So, post away, post away, post away all........





PRAYER-
Dear God,
I give You
praise and thanks

for the many blessings in my life,
and specifically for giving

me such a selfless Mother!
May all her steps be blessed!
Amen

4 comments:

Kristin said...

This is a great reminder to a mother of a teenager that they are sweet and innocent under the tough exterior.

Anonymous said...

Who wants to be a normal mother!?! I personally had an extrodinary Mother. . . and this upcoming Mother's Day is the first one without her. She went to be with Jesus last July. Each & every day I follow the wonderful example she gave me. Being a strong, loving, Godly Mother is the best calling in life!! God Bless, Jeanne

kimkbidwell said...

I think being a mom is such a blessing. I didn't see that for a long time. I do however, now, put my child in the spot of priority that i never used to. Praise God for all He has done in my life and has yet to do. My mother gave me some good memories, like chili on Halloween night, which i have passed onto my children. They just know that is what i will make on October 31st!!! Thank You Jesus for showing me what a blessing being mother and having children is. Thank You Jesus for picking me to be a mother to my precious children. (p.s. oh, and thank You Jesus for giving them such a wonderful daddy! :o))

Anonymous said...

I too, thank the Lord for picking me to be a mother. Even with a few ruffer times...it is still the BEST opportunity of my life!
Love-
The Chatty Iowan




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved