Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Restoration Challenge Update - 60 Days left!

Pam’s Page 12- “Friendship”Hello my blogging girlfriends-

Did YOU take my Blog Restoration Challenge from April 17th? If you did or want to join now, post it in the comments section below for all of us to see. Please remember it is NOT just about weight loss, it’s about overcoming any type of critical self-concept you might see in the mirror. This is not “True Confession” where you need to share the exact details of your Restoration Details. That is between you and God!
A Prayer we should NOT want to say……….



Just as a personal accountability update-
I’m on “The Road to Good Eating Habits”. However, I really need to step-it-up over the next 60 Days to reach my “90 Day Health Goals”. I faced several adversities that I allowed to take me off track with my exercise goals. I need to focus on “The Road to Good Exercise Habits” and get in better physical condition.
I’m reminded of words from Joyce Meyers - If you suffer from self-doubt or self-hatred, if you abuse your body with bad food or bad habits, even if you simply put yourself at the very bottom of the list of people you do things for, under the kids and spouse and parents and business and friends, then you do not understand your own value. If you did, you wouldn’t treat yourself that way!

QUESTION - How is your “90 Day Restoration Goal” coming????
*I will post a “Restoration Update” on June 20th and July 20th. You can share any additional comments at that time, as well.
PRAYER:
Dear God,
I wish to change my life,
so please, dear God,
change me.
Help me remember that my body
is a temple of the Holy Spirit.
Amen

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Slimmetry is all I can say.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be 46 this year - can I blame it on approaching menopause?
I just bought a second hand eliptical (only $50.00 - what a deal) - but just having it in the house I'm finding, does not automatically remove the pounds. I have to actually USE it! I think I hear it calling now....
Our bodies are to be temples for His Spirit and I know mine needs some renovation.
Heading out to by some styrofoam...oh...I mean "rice cakes"..GAG!

LOL-
Betsy

Anonymous said...

I will be 39 this year and I just don't understand why everything goes straight from the lips to the hips.
I'm not a chocolate eater. I know, unAmerican, but my weakness is french fries. Nothing like eating an ice cream with french fries. Yummy!

Kathy L.

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin' ya on this one sisters...I've been exercising and eating right for 7 weeks now and could chew the legs off the table. (Have lost 15 lbs. though - can't stop now! :))

No pain, no gain!

Blessings-
Barb

Anonymous said...

Got a kick from this "fat" cat picture!

I relate to you girls eating challenge! The carrot stick girl and brownie girl are with me daily. They are each perched on a shoulder and I hear them arguing about which is better for me. It is a constant battle of good vs evil!! Good will WIN!

LOL-
Phylis

Anonymous said...

I too have been sidetracked
these last few weeks. Had surgery and couldn't exercise until just lately. I have had better eating habits, but need to be more consistent & stay focused. Attitude is the key!! Instead of feeling like it is a chore to eat healthy & exercise, I need to make it fun!! Try new ways to prepare foods and enjoy getting outside to walk or bike (instead of my treadmill or Airdyne bike)! I always feel closer to God,when I'm enjoying his Creation! Keep up the good work everyone! We can do it!
God Bless, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

The kitty picture is too funny! Thanks for bringing both inspiration and humor into my day.
LOL- Kathy L.




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved