Monday, September 15, 2008

Day #1 - My Traveling Diary

Pam's Frolic ONLY-

Well it's just Day #1 of our "Two Week Journey" but it has been a blast!
We arrived early this morning and checked into the gorgeous Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids, MI. Scott went out for his 14 mile run through this City's beautiful parks! I enjoyed all the comforts of the beautiful Indoor Hotel Health Club. Yes, I admit I'm a "girly-girl"(tee-hee)!

As we waited in the Hotel Lobby to be picked up for Dinner:
Scott walked up to a total stranger and started a conversation, but this is NORMAL for my husband. Moments into this conversation Scott turns to me and says, "Pam, don't YOU recognize this man? He's Bill Kristal, a Commentary on Fox News...everyday!"

After we spent a few brief minutes together.......it was easy to talk him into letting me take his picture with Scott. I think he just thought we were a "little" bit crazy (tee-hee)!


Still having a little time on my hands (our ride had not arrived yet) I decided to head into one of the Hotel Gift Shops. There I saw a display case that made me feel right at home....... Then our wonderful Hosts arrived-
And we were excited to spend the entire evening in their loving care! Jim has been a special Business Associate for many years but tonight was the first time we were able to meet his adorable wife, Charise.
It was such a blessing to hear about their three little son's, their commitment to marriage and their excitement to grow as Christians! What a quality couple!
Tonight was so special.....I wasn't ready for it to end! God just showed me another "on fire" sister-in-Christ......and we could have talked all night, we almost did (tee-hee)!
*P.S. - The food was amazing too, I have no idea exactly what we were eating (words I couldn't even pronounce)....but it was delicious!

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Mom, that is so cool about "Bill Crystal!" Love the pictures so far and we can't wait to see you in 1 more day!!! Love you TONS! ~ Sheri




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved