Sunday, September 14, 2008

HELP NEEDED: "Professional Packer" for hire???

Pam's Frolic ONLY -

Tonight we leave on a two week trip and I wish I could have hired a "Professional Packer" (suitcase packer) to make my day easier! I love to travel......I just do NOT enjoy getting ready to travel, crazy I know!

Some of you might relate to my frustration (tee-hee)!

1st - I packed one suitcase with all the Vitamins and Healthy Snacks I could possible consume! Measuring cup, knife, silverware and of course the FOOD. This is only for back up because we always eating out!



2nd - I sat that suitcase by our front door and began packing several more suitcases full of clothes. Plus - of course I will have several hanging bags too! I do not buy into the theory that "less is more" when traveling!

Lastly - I always pray that Scott will still love me....as he maneuvers all my bags toward the car! That he will continue to put up with this flaw in my character (tee-hee)!

Yes - we are both totally exhausted (tee-hee) from this ordeal but now the fun begins! We are so excited to get on the road and have quality time together!
We are headed to Michigan to spend three incredible days at our Company Headquarters! Enjoying great time with awesome Business Associates and dear friends. Talking business and breaking bread together, OK....more than bread! :-)
The fourth day - we travel on to Washington D.C. to see our New Grandson, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh yeh.......my camera is packed! So get ready to see pictures from my Traveling Diary!
Got to run now! Scott's honking the horn (tee-hee)!!!!!! We're headed EAST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast. I'll be checking back daily to see pictures from all your exciting days. Sharing in the adventure.

Blessings-
Kathy L.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot to take ME!
I can be packed in 5 minutes, but I only have a small wardrobe. Pitty Party for Me.....

LOL-
The Chatty Iowan




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved