Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day #13 - Last Day of My Traveling Diary!

Pam's Frolic ONLY-
Tomorrow Scott and I head back to Minnesota, but we take a ton of awesome memories with us!

Like time spent with one of my dearest friends, our precious daughter - Sheri.
Memories like the moments spent with our awesome 5 year old granddaughter - Savannah! She is sooooooooo kind hearted!
Memories like watching Scott act like a "little kid" when he's playing with our grandchildren! The crazy fun he has playing jokes on our 2 year old granddaughter - Alisa!

And MANY more great moments with our incredible son-in-law - Tony!
Plus....our new precious grandson - Levi!
*Our cup is totally over flowing from these special days! God is soooooo GOOD!


5 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

Glad y'all were able to get down to see them and had a great time! :) Have a safe trip back to MN!

Anonymous said...

Hi girl friend, this was an enjoyable journey with you and Scott. Made our dream to head to DC larger.

The pictures of your family are priceless, thank you for sharing them with us. Had my hero sit down and view with me, he got to see one of his buddies enjoy the adventure.

Drive safely back here to home with you head full of precious memories of you travel.

Can see the weight loss you are accomplishing. Congrats to you.

Love ya, ac

Anonymous said...

Pam-
I'm a little sad your trip is ending! I have looked forward to your family pictures each day, how beautiful you all are.

I'll be praying for your safe return to Lakeville.

Blessings-
Kathy L.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you stop playing and get back to work! Just kidding :-)

I'm sure it was hard to say good-bye, after such a precious time together!

As always - I am uplifted when I start my day with a visit to YOUR blog. Keep the inspiration coming girlfriend!

LOL-
The Chatty Iowan

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam Way to Cute. You r sure getting good at taking pictures!!
I think I got Willem convinced to go to Vegas for at least a few day!!! Yippeee. Love you tons See you soon.
Love,
Stephanie




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved