Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day #2 - My Traveling Diary!

Pam's Frolic ONLY-

Wow....another memorable day in Michigan! We spent the entire day at our Company Headquarters, meeting with our amazing Business Associates. These people are dedicated to excellence and are passionate about helping others to succeed.

What a blessing to work along side so many people that have a "Winning" attitude about life!

It's inspiring to be with people that are excited about what they are doing with their life!

It was just too busy to take a lot of "Kodak Moments" today (tee-hee). Yet, Scott made sure I had a picture with our dear friend Angie.

Wow......I sure love and respect this dear girlfriend!
"Ability is what you're capable of doing... Motivation determines what you do. But attitude determines how well you do it."
Angie is one of those special lady's that looks at a mountain (a challenge) and has learned to enjoy the climb! It's a blessing to call her - my friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, as I reread this today I really felt moved by your comment about Angie and apply it to me. I need to face the challenges we are going through and enjoy the climb. Thank you special friend. AC

Kristin said...

I hope you told her that we missed her at the last Learning Lab event. She is a neat lady.

Kristin




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved