Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day #3 - My Traveling Diary!

Pam's Frolic ONLY-

Each day of our Company visit has been AWESOME! We have been in incredible meetings and those who know me best will understand this statement when I say, "I laughed and I cried!" Of course all tears where tears of joy (tee-hee)!

Certainly one of the best parts of today was having a two hour lunch with some of our dear Business Associates in the Artistry Marketing Dept.! Barb (to my right) heads up a Team of Women that Scott and I have tremendous respect for! It has been an honor to be associated with these women of excellence! What a blessing to call each one of them - friend!

As this day comes to a close we get ready to leave Michigan, grateful for every moment of the past three days!
Now our hearts turn to Washington D.C. where we are headed to visit our family! Visiting our daughter, our son-in-law, our two granddaughters and our new baby Grandson (for the 1st time). Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! Let the adventure continue..............

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I bet you had to twist hard on Scott's arm to have his picture taken with all the lovely ladies. :)




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved