Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Great Labor Day Memories!

Pam's Page 22 - "Family Life"
This Labor Week-End was filled with perfect weather and it was such a blessing to be outdoors! We loved having another camp fire in our backyard!

We had special fun fixing Smores with our son Willem and adorable girlfriend Stephanie!

We had lots of laughs - as we sat around the campfire sharing stories with special friend Jake Simmens and his sweet girlfriend, Elle.
Scott was once again - The Master Griller; grilling salmon, chicken and the ever so healthy hot dogs! I forced Scott to take a pictures (below) with these two precious girls, but he didn't complain too much (tee-hee)!

I personally feel that the richest blessings are not found in achieving worldly success. Success in business IS great. However, Scott and I find that the richest blessings are found in experiencing Gods simplest pleasures. The pleasures of special moments with family and friends......like tonight!
May God richly bless you, your family and your friends with warm memories! Appreciating even the simplest pleasures he has given you today! God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam,
The pictures turned out pretty Good!!
Had A blast last night. I love you bunches!!

Love-
Stephanie :-)

Front Porch Society said...

Looks like all y'all had a great time! :)
I worked. lol.

Unknown said...

Hi Pam I finally got to your blog. How cool!!! What a wonderful way to share your life and your love for Christ with others. I might have to create a blog. :) My daughters have one and I know I have a few featured moments on them. Love to you and Scott. Lori (Field) Saving

Kristin said...

Pam you never cease to amaze me with your talents. Great pictures, you can post them on the web, and look at that spread of food. Not just food but laid out perfectly.




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved