Sunday, November 23, 2008

Living in Victory with an "Attitude of Gratitude"

Pam's Page 26 - "Finances"
I pray that I never take God for granted!
That I never let a day go by.....without thanking Him for each and every blessing! This weekend was no exception!

Scott and I spent this weekend visiting the Kalahari Resort & Indoor Water Park, in the Wisconsin Dells! As beautiful as this place was.....it was the PEOPLE that took my breath away! Godly leaders like Alana, such a women of excellence!


This weekend was spent with mentors; and many business partners and friends!
Click to play Kalahari Leadership
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

A few "take aways" from this week-end:
- God's plan is better than ours!
- God's timing is PERFECT!
- Understand WHO you are, and WHO'S you are!
- Serve people, and celebrate THEIR successes!
- One person with courage, is a MAJORITY!
- You never rise above your expectations!
- Do the right thing, not the easy thing!
- Identify your fears & decide to go forward anyway!
- You don't have challenges, you have character building experiences!

PRAYER:Help me to start this day
with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day
to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

I know there is no problem, circumstance,
or situation greater than You, God.


Let me not whine and whimper
over things I have no control over.


Continue to use me to do Your will.
Continue to bless me that I may be
a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak...
Keep me uplifted that I may have
words of encouragement for others.


I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
For each and every family member
in their households.

I pray for peace, love and joy
in their homes; that they are out of debt
and all their needs are met.


Amen.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

What a wonderful weekend our Heavenly Father blessed you with Mom! You are such an inspiration(as always)and I'm so proud of you and Dad!!! *Hugs*




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved