Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a blessing we Mothers can be, for our children!!!

What a blessing to include my Mom in my fun life! I often take her as I travel around Iowa conducting meetings or stop to see a friend. (Pictured below is Mom between Jeanne and I)

Mom acts like every trip is an adventure! She even makes stopping at a Truck Stop.....feel like a trip to Disney World (tee-hee)! Well, that might be a slight exaggeration! OK! But she really does appreciate each day and each moment.....in a way I can not relate to!


Mom truly is my dearest mentor and friend, outside my husband! She has taught me to love unconditionally and make every day an adventure!
Mom is my greatest "cheerleader" and she always tells me that I can climb any mountain top, reach any goal.....if I just don't give up! So her voice is always the wind beneath my wings....as I stretch and fly toward a goal.
What a blessing we Mothers can be, for our children!!!!!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You are so right that Mom's can be such a blessing to their children, and I have THE BEST Mom on earth!! I love you so much! Give Grammy a hug from me too!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had last Saturday! Your Mom's a wonderful blessing not only for you, but for all who are touched by her. She sets the example for all of us to follow. . .what energy she has!!
God Bless, Jeanne

Kristin said...

Ehtel is the coolest chic I know. Who wouldn't want her to be a part of the day.

Kristin




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved