Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have a Doggon Happy Thanksgiving!

OK, please forgive me-
....if I'm not always "spiritual" with my thoughts! :-)

This happens to be my FAVORITE Thanksgiving picture, this year!
The pet lover in me could NOT resist sharing it with my blogging girlfriends (tee-hee)!

I Give Thanks for my many blogging girlfriends, you are such a blessing!
I give thanks to my Lord!
PRAYER: Our Father in Heaven - I give thanks for the pleasure Of gathering together for this occasion. I give thanks for this food Prepared by loving hands. I give thanks for life, The freedom to enjoy it all And all other blessings. As we partake of this food, I pray for health and strength To carry on and try to live as You would have us. This we ask in your name. Amen
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally sold out to the pet picture, way too cute! You always bring a smile to my face.

Blessings-
The Chatty Iowan




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved