Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Hero - "The Marathon Man"

Pam's Page 26- "Family Life"

My Hero and awesome Husband ran in his FIRST Marathon!
He jogged an amazing 26.5 mile around DesMoines, Iowa.

Everything about this experience gave me huge respect for Scott! I watched him train for months - rain or sun, hot or cold......he did what ever it took to prepare for this event!

I'm truly blessed - to have a man that always views life as one "BIG Adventure" and his winning attitude inspires those closest to him!

He was #1886 in this Marathon......but he will always be #1 to me!!!!!!!!


Scott had an additional blessed that day, two friends of ours were there to cheer him on! Dear friend Stu Gray became the camera crew (tee-hee)! Our dear friend and mentor Jerry Juhlin was there to offer coaching advice and support! It's awesome to have these kind of friends in our life!
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I'm sooooooo proud of Scott for never giving up on this dream!
I'm sure this is only the beginning!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go Scott!

Unknown said...

how awesome, congrats scott! i have always admired people that train and compete in these events.

Front Porch Society said...

He is way braver than me!! I hate running for long distances like that!!




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved