Saturday, November 15, 2008

People Don’t Like to Be Sold, But They Love to Buy!

Pam’s Page 25 – “Finances”
My dear friend Jeanne had an awesome Holiday Customer Appreciation Event at her home today! She had great sales, but the exciting thing was….she registered 13 New Customers and identified 3 possible New Business Partners! Wow….we had a blast!

It was an absolute joy to watch how Jeanne cared for each and every Guest as they arrived! Her sincere love for people and servant heart made every single person feel special.



She is an inspiration to me, and I am challenged to become better!

1. Her smile told each Guest that they are welcome. Great Question: Do I smile every time I greet someone?
2. Her friendly manner comes from within. It’s a personality and an attitude. It also allows the customer to be more open with her. Great Question: Am I friendly all the time?
3. She truly loves the products she sells, so her sincerity is not in question. Great Question: Do I love what I do enough to be sincere about it?
4.. She looks every person in the eye when she greets them. It builds confidence. Great Question: How would I rate my eye contact? How can I improve it?
5. She has excellent knowledge of the products she was selling. Great Question: Am I the master of product knowledge?
6. She has a genuine desire to help. This element comes from who we are as a person, our character and our service heart. Great Question: How willing am I to serve others?
7. She is not afraid to ask for the sale. Most sales opportunities are lost because salespeople fail to ask for the business. Great Question: Am I asking for the sales every time?

The beautiful part about all this….we don't need to be perfect! When we fall down in life or business – we can get back up, dust ourselves off and try-try again! God has not given us the spirit of defeat!

So hats off to Jeanne; and hat’s off to all my special blogging girlfriends!
You are all a “Masterpiece in Progress”!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of your great success Jeannie with your open house. I agree with Pam that you are special, and a special friend.
AC

Unknown said...

I need to work on Asking for the Sale! Thank you for putting this so plainly!




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved