Thursday, November 6, 2008

We are empowered by those around us!

Pam’s Page 24 – “Finances”
We all make deliberate choices in our life, and live by our priorities and convictions.

You may have noticed, I have not written many Posts lately!Several weeks ago, I accepted a very large project…..knowing I would be massively stretched by adding this project to my current schedule. I’ve been asked to lead a very large training project, taking place the first part of December.

Scott and I both agreed this project was a door God had opened and it would be an honor to serve in this way! So saying yes was the easy part! We already knew that when God opens a door, he always lights the way!

He blessed me with two very special ladies, new friends and business associates! Two awesome ladies who have been working with me, to help me meet this short deadline!

So I want you to meet my two latest blessings, Asha & Holly-
The three of us have been locked (tee-hee) in this boardroom for several days……only to come out for bread and water (tee-hee)!



God is good-
Once again, it’s exciting to see how God always gives us the power to do what He has called us to do……by placing the right people in our path to empower us!

We can just hang on and enjoy the amazing ride, called LIFE! What fun!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, that looks like my office. Unlike you I have spent very little time in my work space at home. The goal is to clean and organize this weekend.

Front Porch Society said...

Pam,

This is usaincognito. I shut down my site and started a new one:
frontporchsociety.blogspot.com

Looks like y'all have your hands full planning for the upcoming seminar! :) My "office space" at home looks like some weeks, too! lol.




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved