Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Living Without Regrets, Takes Courage!

Pam's Page 5 - "Finances"
It takes courage to build your home-based business. However, you can do nothing worthwhile without courage! People think of courage as a quality required only in times of extreme danger or stress, such as during war or disaster. But it’s much larger than that – and more ordinary than we think. Courage is an everyday virtue.

Writer C.S. Lewis wrote, “Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at it’s testing point.” You can do nothing worthwhile without courage. The person who exhibits courage is often able to live without regrets.


God gave us the freedom of choice. The daily choices we make – set us apart from others!

Hear from a few courageous women I know, living without regrets.

Girlfriends sharing, “Why I love what I do, my home-based business….”
1) I started to gain back my independence after making the transition from working full time to being a full-time mom. This business allows me to wrap my business around my life instead of wrapping my life around my business.

2) I wanted to be home with my two children but needed to continue supplementing our household income. This has given me that opportunity by allowing me the flexibility to create my own schedule.

3) My husband and I enjoy working together and this business has given us that opportunity. We are building this part-time without giving up the security of our full-time jobs. We are excited for the future!

4) This gives me the flexibility to do what I want when I want and there’s no limit on what I can do or how high I can go. The sky’s the limit!

5) I love the opportunity this gives me to work with a lot of different people.

6) I love talking to people and helping them look and feel better. And, I love being my own boss and sharing this opportunity with others.

>>>TAKING ACTION>>>“Be doers of the Word, and not hearers only.” (James 1:22)
Choose at least one action you can take to demonstrate more courage in your business.

Write it down, commit to it, and start today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam,
I have often wondered if I still succomb to a spirit of fear if that means I really don't trust my God! He has been teaching me lately how to really I mean really trust and rely on Him and nothing or no one else! Fearless living, yep that's what I'm learning to do.
No regrets here! :-)

Anonymous said...

Pam - my favorite verse on having faith, not fear:
Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. [ Or adoption] And by him we cry, "Abba, [ Aramaic for Father] Father."

Love-
The Chatty Iowan

Anonymous said...

The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid. Psalm 27:1

When I think of this verse, I am reminded that when I am feeling afraid of the dark, dark places in life where evil exists, Jesus is the light. He is like a flashlight I carry within me where ever I go. And I love the line "The Lord is the stronghold of my life." He is someone we can hold to and not be afraid to fall. I too want to live a life with no regrets!




It's what makes a house a HOME!

It's what makes a house a HOME!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!

We are in each others LIFE for a reason!




Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2015 • All Rights Reserved